SFQ are proud of our sporting services and reputation. Our company’s’ ethos expects high standards of behaviour from all participants, in every sport we offer, and it is vital that this integrity is maintained. The core values of fairness, respect, responsibility and safety is prevalent at all times.
The SFQ Rules and Regulations are intended to provide the best possible environment for swimming, water sports classes and training. Students of SFQ Swim Squad are requested to abide by them in order to remain registered in the squad. The below rules and regulations may change upon circumstances and without prior notice. If so these will be circulated accordingly and posted on this page.
- SFQSwim Squad reserves the right to change fees and payments for the good and benefit of the squad.
- All SFQ staff, including non-SFQSwim Squad administration staff, are not responsible for personal belongings.
- All students and participants must behave in an orderly manner at all times. Those who appear otherwise will be refused entry and/or attend the registered class.
- Facility management reserve the right to refuse entry of any person who is performing a misconduct and SFQ reserves the right to terminate registration with immediate effect. Any complaints unresolved at the time of incident will be referred to and dealt with by the manager.
- No pets allowed in the swimming pool areas. Please check with facility security if they are allowed within the facility before bringing them in.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any venue and anywhere where no-smoking signs have been posted.
- All customers must inform SFQ staff of any medical condition which may affect the class.
- Whilst using the facilities, all members are responsible for their own health.
- SFQ Swim Squad only accept refunds and catch-up classes under limited circumstances.
Program Fee Refunds
We regret that we cannot offer refunds for occasional non-attendance at lessons due to illness, birthday parties, etc. If however your child is to be absent from lessons for an extended period and a justified cause is presented for approval (such as major illness, accident, relocation to another country, etc.), we will consider the information presented on a case by case basis.
Catch-up will only be granted if a class is cancelled by SFQ Staff. We cannot guarantee the same schedule for catch up classes.
All SFQ Swim Squad swimmers or visitor engaging in the SFQ activities or making use of its facilities are responsible for ensuring that he or she is properly equipped and that his or her state of health and physical condition are such as not to involve any risk to him or herself or any other person partaking in any SFQ programs. It is hereby understood and agreed that SFQ accepts no responsibility for accident, injury, illness, loss or misadventure caused to or suffered by members or guests, howsoever caused, on any facilities/premises hired and/or managed by SFQ. Members are responsible for their own insurance in respect of injuries suffered, loss or damage to equipment.
For additional information on SFQSwimsquad session you can visit Swimmers Q&A